- Anessa Espinosa, MHUSD Director of Facilities, running the meeting
- Steve Betando, MHUSD Superintendent
- Name not known, MHUSD Construction Design
- Alex Aesan, Principal of Martin Murphy Middle School
- Torie O’Reilly, SJ Parks Dept Manager
- Sergio Jimenez and Vanessa Sandoval of District 2 Office
- Other attendees: approximately 25 people
Our first LPNA meeting of 2017 is scheduled for Saturday February 4th from 10:30am-12:00pm. (2017 Meeting Schedule). However, due to scheduling conflicts at the Library for this date, an alternate location was sought out. Graciously, PremierOne Credit Union, a supportive member to our community, offered their meeting room for our use. For this one meeting, meet us at:
PremierOne Credit Union HQ
6640 Via Del Oro (close by)
San Jose, CA 95119
Be sure to stop by and say thanks to a local supporting business helping to make our community stronger.
The meeting agenda includes:
- Meeting the new Captain of the Southern Division for SJPD
- HSRA to present information, with priority to our specific area
Join us! Learn more about our community, and how your participation helps!
Meet and Hear the Candidates at this event sponsored by American Association of University Women, Morgan Hill Life, and Morgan Hill Times. While LPNA may not be directly concerned by Morgan Hill city politics, it is directly impacted by the MHUSD (Morgan Hill Unified School District) to which the schools in our neighborhood belong.
September 29, 2016
Morgan Hill City Council Chambers