LPNA is holding its Quarterly neighborhood meeting…
May 17, Santa Teresa Library, 7:00 p.m.
Please arrive in time to start at 7:00 p.m. Thanks
A. Call to Order
B. LPNA Business
• District 2 update – District 2 staff will give updates
• PB – Round 2; Round 1 (cameras)
• Safety – SJPD (Capt. Fong), CHP (Ross Lee)
• Art Box Project, an LPNA project (Tina Morrill)
• Los Paseos Park Uplift update, an LPNA project (Dan Greeley, Park Supervisor)
• Measure B – Neighbors for Affordable Housing & Open Space
E. Questions and Answers
F. Next Meeting – August 16, 2018, Santa Teresa Branch Library, 7:00 p.m.
As you can see we will have a lot of important updates for our area at this meeting. Hope to see you at the meeting.
Prior to this meeting, the February 15 meeting Minutes will be sent to LPNA email list for review. Please read and comment with any modifications or corrections you may see needed.
Thanks and Regards,