Due to the current COVID 19 crisis and the Santa Clara County shelter in place order to curb the spread of the disease, the May 14th meeting will be a Zoom video conference in order to maintain social distancing. DO NOT congregate at the school community meeting room! It is locked, and no one will open it for this meeting due to the shelter in place order. Instead, LPNA members were notified with the zoom link and password in order to attend the virtual meeting. (Check your email/spam folder for meeting information or contact Greg Peck for details).
- SJPD update – Captain Elle Washburn (if available)
- LPNA update
- National Night Out update
- CERT (Community Emergency Response Team) project for Los Paseos Neighborhood
- District 2 update – Vanessa Sandoval
- Bernal Road/Monterey Road housing
- High Speed Rail